SEEDS & GRAINS: COMPLETE PACKAGING LINE
Maxpac was once again allowed to supply a packing line to a regular customer. The seeds and grains are packed by a Concetti IGF 1200 with a double separated weigher.
The bags are then stacked on a pallet using a four-column palletizer, which is ideal for open-mouth bags as overlapping of the bag is combined with pressure on all sides. Finally, the pallet is wrapped before reaching the take-down position.
Product: Seeds & Grains
- Automatic net weighing installation with separate double weighing system (to prevent contamination), model “2NET/G”, with gravity feed system
- Installation for automatic packing and sealing of preformed bags with open mouth, model “IGF 1200”
- Automatic palletiser based on a 4-column palletising robot, model “PS-3A/21S-4S”
- Automatic rotary platform wrapping machine
Capacity: 1000 bags per/hour
- Turn-key solution
- High capacity
- Perfect pallet with bag overlap