Conventional palletiser (griper)
The “four-column” robot palletiser is equipped with a gripper that presses the bags layer by layer at the top and the sides. This type of palletiser is often used for applications with bags that are not fully filled or contain powdery material. The bags can then be stacked with overlapping.
- Application of pressure on the bags layer by layer (top and sides)
- Flexibility for use of various pallet formats/palletising patterns
- Option of use in combination with empty pallet magazine and cardboard/film applicator
- For a capacity of up to 1200 bags per hour
- Equipped with safety devices and supplied in conformity with current EC standards.