Bigbag vibrating station
The table is equipped with 2 electric unbalance motors, which generate a targeted vibration, suitable for compacting approx. 1,250 kg of material in a big-bag. The vibrating frame is equipped with 8 pieces of robust springs that provide perfect vibration damping to the environment.
- Structure in stainless steel 304
- Forklift slots
- Dimensions: suitable for pallets of 1200 x 1200 mm
- Connection voltage : 3 phases 400 V, 50 Hz
- Control cabinet:
- Manual operation on/off by switch
- Frequency inverter controlled by a potentiometer
- Siemens switchgear
- Two motor protection circuit breakers
- Main switch
Optional (calibrated) weighing:
Consisting of 4 load cells. The load cells are built into the feet of the vibrating table. The load cells each have a weighing capacity of 1000 kg and are calibrated. The cabling of the load cells comes out in a junction box (IP 66) equipped with protection diodes against fluctuating charges and electrostatic discharges. Penko’s control panel is built into the control box.