Flat film filling machine (VFFS)
VFFS (Vertical Form Fill Seal) packaging machines are suitable for packaging a huge variety of products with weights from 500grams to 50kg and up to 100 liters in volume.
Our packaging machine makes PE bags or laminated bags from rolls of flat film, using impulse seal bars (for PE biseal films) or hot bar seal bars (for laminated monoseal films), then weighs/doses into the bag the desired amount of product; the weighing/dosing system is selected and designed according to the product characteristics. Finally, the bag is closed and delivered to the discharge conveyor.
- Wide range of basic formats possible
- Flexible for future formats
- Lower cost of consumables (flat film vs. pre-formed bags)
- Quick format change
- Simpler machine, low maintenance
- Low price compared to alternatives
- Feeding system depending on product characteristics (free-flowing, belt and screw conveyor, etc.).
- Net weigher
- Multiple film tracking options depending on the desired aspect of the bag (blank, continuous printing, specific printing, etc.)
- Capacity up to 1500 bags/hour for free-flowing products
- Weights from 1 to 50 kg
- Volumes from 0.5 to 100 litres
- Brick pack version can be supplied
- ATEX compliant version can be supplied (Zone 22)